Rules And Regulations
Care and Maintenance of the Apartment
- No birds, cats, dogs or other animals shall be maintained in or about the premises.
- Ashes, garbage, sweepings, dirt, litter or refuse shall be wrapped and deposited in garbage bins for that purpose.
- Water shall not be left running in bathroom, kitchen or elsewhere in the pemised premises and all leaks shall be immediately reported to the Resident Manager or Owner.
- Signs shall not be posted in or about the demised premises or building.
- Toilets, sinks and wash-basins are to be used only for the purpose for which they are intended, and no dust, rubbish, litter, coffee grounds, tea leaves, egg shells, or any garbage are to be put into same.
- No piano or other musical instruments including radios shall be permitted before 8:30 am or later than 10:30 pm if other Tenants are bothered by it.
- No credit will be given for repairs made by Tenants.
- Tenants may not drive nails in walls without permission from Resident Manager. Only small picture-hanging brads may be used. "Stick on" hangers may not be used on painted surfaces.
- Use of washing machines and dryers within the apartment units is prohibited before 8:30 am or after 10:30 pm. Tenant shall not use bathtubs, basin nor kitchen sink for laundry purposes. Damage to the plumbing equipment resulting from this or any other abnormal use of this equipment must be repaired at the expense of the Tenant.
- When individual heating equipment, electric range, refrigerator or other automatic equipment is included in the rental unit for the sole use of the occupant, such equipment shall be kept in a state comparable to that which it was in at the time of occupancy by the Tenant.
Use of Halls, Roof, Common Areas, etc.
- Children are positively not allowed to play in corridors, entrance halls or on the roof or in the basement.
- No windowsills, fire escapes, ledges or light shafts shall be used for storage purposes. No public halls or passageways shall, in any way be obstructed by packages, boxes or otherwise.
- All furniture, supplies, carts, material, etc.; shall be received and delivered via the rear or basement entrance.
- Tenants are not permitted access to the roof except in case of emergency.
- Inoperable cars must be removed from parking areas and will be subject to being towed at Tenantís expense.
- Tenants are not allowed to work on their cars in the parking areas. Tenant shall not have more than one (1) car in the parking lot without prior approval.
Use of Laundry
- Use of laundry includes the facilities only.
- Laundry room may be used only during the time allotted by the Resident Manager.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse Tenant the use of the laundry and storeroom and all other building facilities for failure to comply with laws and ordinances governing safety, health and sanitation.
- Use of the laundry and its facilities shall be limited to the washing of the usual personal and household articles. No cleaning with flammable materials is permitted.
- Use of the laundry room may be denied to any Tenant who causes unpleasantness therein or who disregards the rules pertaining thereto. The Owner or Agent will not be responsible for any articles lost, stolen or damaged on these premises.
The Owner/Agent reserve the right to make such additional rules and regulations, as they may deem necessary.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE.